delivery & pick up
Delivery and pick-up of rental equipment is available for a fee.
Order minimums are required based on event location.
- Our crew will drop off equipment to an exterior covered space 1-3 days prior to your event. Delivery day and time are determined by our dispatchers schedule. If a specific day/time is required, additional fees may apply.
- tent installation
- Tents are installed 1-3 days prior to the event date. Area to be tented must be clear of all obstructions prior to arrival of installation crew. This includes, but not limited to; furniture and plants. Please, schedule all landscaping to be done prior to install.
- important notice
- In Connecticut contact “Call Before You Dig” at 811 or 800-922-4455. This call should be made 3 days prior to your installation and is the client’s responsibility. Abbey Tent & Party Rentals is not responsible for any damage to underground utilities.
- We will pick-up 1-2 days after your event. If a specific day/time/nights/weekend is required, additional fees may apply. Items should be ready for pick-up in the same location they were delivered and in the following condition-
- Chairs & Tables: broken down and stacked
- China & Flatware: rinsed and placed in racks provided
- Glassware: emptied of all liquid & food and placed in racks provided
- Linen: free of food and placed with rentals for return. If bagged, do not tie to avoid mildew.
- Tents: left in place for professional takedown